- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Macafoney and Cheese Recipe Video
|Extra firm tofu||1 Pound (House foods extra firm tofu)|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Shredded cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Alfredo sauce||4 Tablespoon (Bertolli)|
Calories 242 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.9%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g33.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 143.3 mg47.8%
Sodium 464.1 mg19.3%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.2%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 25 g50.2%
Vitamin A 48.7% Vitamin C 0.26%
Calcium 48% Iron 11.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Cut the tofu and ham into small cubes.
3. In a bowl add the ham and tofu cubes, and break in the eggs.
4. Add in the shredded cheese, alfredo sauce and mix well.
5. Transfer the contents of the bowl into 2 baking dishes and bake it in the oven for 30 minutes or until the top of the dish has turned crispy.
6. Cut the baked macaroni and cheese into portions and serve garnished with either grated cheese (for those who go to the gym) or chopped cilantro (for those who don't).