- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Pancakes Recipe Video
|All-purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Buttermilk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Macadamia nut||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Maple syrup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 837 Calories from Fat 328
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.5%
Saturated Fat 14.1 g70.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 184 mg
Sodium 642.9 mg26.8%
Total Carbohydrates 109 g36.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.5%
Sugars 49.6 g
Protein 17 g34.2%
Vitamin A 13.2% Vitamin C 0.45%
Calcium 27.1% Iron 29.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. In a separate bowl, combine the buttermilk, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
3. Combine the dry and wet mixtures till you get a lumpy batter.
4. Heat a non stick frying pan or griddle over low heat.
5. Depending on the size of the pancake you like pour a portion of the batter into the non-stick frying pan or griddle.
6. Sprinkle some of the chopped macadamia nuts onto the pancake.
7. Once the sides of the pancake begins to harden and bubbles start to appear on the top of the pancake flip it over.
8. Cook for another minute or two and remove.
For more information please visit: http://www.simplefoodie.com