- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Macadamia Nut Chocolates Recipe
|Semi-sweet chocolate pieces||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Evaporated milk||6 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Crushed vanilla wafers||12 Ounce (2 1/2 Cups)|
|Sifted confectioners sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped macadamia nuts||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Calories 172 Calories from Fat 91
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.9%
Saturated Fat 3.6 g18.1%
Trans Fat 0.4 g
Cholesterol 2.1 mg
Sodium 31.7 mg1.3%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.8%
Sugars 9.7 g
Protein 2 g3.5%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 3.2%
Calcium 4% Iron 1.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a cooking dish, add evaporated milk and chocolate pieces and cook for about 2 minutes to melt the chocolate, stirring halfway through.
2. Add sugar, crushed wafers, 1/3 cup macadamia nuts, orange juice and walnuts and blend thoroughly.
3. Keep aside in the room temperature for 1 hour.
4. Take a dish and add chocolate mixture, 1.2 tsp each, along with 1 cup macadamia nuts.
5. Roll on the nuts to form a coating and shape into balls.
6. Refrigerate till the chocolate hardens.
7. Serve chilled or at room temperature.