- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Lace Cookie - Macadamia Lace Cookie Recipe Video
|Light brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon, room temperature|
|Heavy cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Macadamia nut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), roasted and chopped|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate||200 Gram (60% cacao)|
Calories 253 Calories from Fat 125
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.6%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g33%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.6 mg3.5%
Sodium 4.4 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.5%
Sugars 27.4 g
Protein 2 g3.8%
Vitamin A 2.4% Vitamin C 0.23%
Calcium 1.6% Iron 6.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan, sugar, cream, butter, heavy cream, honey and cook over medium heat until it boils. Then, turn off in a minute.
3. Add the all purpose flour and mix well.
4. Next, add the vanilla extract and macadamia nuts and mix. If the mix gets too hard while mixing, put back on low heat on stove and melt a little before mixing.
5. Ball the mix onto parchment paper layered on a cookie sheet.
6. Pop into the oven for 8 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and place on a cool sheet to cool.
8. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
9. Spread the chocolate over a cookie and close with another cookie to make a cookie sandwich.
10. You can also plate the cookie, drizzle chocolate over and serve.
11. Awesome lacy cookies are ready to be served as a snack.