- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Macaroni And Cheese Recipe Video
|Elbow macaroni/Shells / any other type of short pasta||12 Ounce (Uncooked)|
|Hot milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Extra sharp cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
Calories 568 Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.8%
Saturated Fat 10.5 g52.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 61.5 mg
Sodium 468 mg19.5%
Total Carbohydrates 69 g23.1%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 9.1 g
Protein 26 g52.8%
Vitamin A 12% Vitamin C
Calcium 45.9% Iron 8.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cook pasta according to the instructions on the package.
2. Drain it and put it in the baking dish.
3. Add the hot milk, salt and pepper.
4. Stir in the cheddar and the mozzarella cheeses, and stir until cheese melts.
5. Bake in a preheated oven on 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
6. You may use water baking method by putting the baking dish in a pan that has some water in it to prevent the macaroni and cheese from burning.
7. You may also use the stove top cooking method by adding all the ingredients together and cook for ten minutes.
8. You may use breadcrumbs mixed with butter and spread on top at the last five minutes of the baking time until its golden brown.
9. Serve immediately with a drink if desired.