- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lyons Onion Omelette Recipe
|Eggs||8 , beaten with 1/4 cup water|
|Water||50 Milliliter (1/4 Cup, For Beating The Eggs)|
|Onions||2 , thinly sliced|
|Fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|White wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 257 Calories from Fat 171
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.5%
Saturated Fat 8.9 g44.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 447.1 mg
Sodium 248.5 mg10.4%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.7%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 14 g27.3%
Vitamin A 28% Vitamin C 25.2%
Calcium 8.3% Iron 13.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large omelet pan, saute the onions and parsely in the butter, until brown.
2) Season with the salt and pepper to taste.
3) Pour the eggs over the onion mixture and cook, until the omelet is brown underneath and is almost set on top.
4) Turn over and cook for further 1 minute and remove on a warmed serving dish.
5) In the hot pan, bring the vinegar to a boil and drizzle over the omelet just before serving.
6) Slice and serve the Lyons Onion Omelet on individual serving plates.