- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lemon Ginger Gin Martini Recipe Video
|Gin||2 Ounce (Hendricks Gin)|
|Fresh ginger||1 Teaspoon, crushed (as required)|
|Fresh basil||1 Teaspoon, crushed (as required)|
|Fresh lemonade||3 Ounce|
|Lemon||1 Small (1 slice for garnish)|
|Cucumber slice||2 Small (for garnish)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 193 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.17 g0.25%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.12%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 67.7 mg2.8%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.7%
Sugars 11.2 g
Protein 0.63 g1.3%
Vitamin A 5.5% Vitamin C 43%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 2.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Crush the ginger and basil leaves in a mincer.
2) Add the mince to the muddler.
3) Pour in gin into the muddler.
4) Muddle the paste thoroughly to release all the flavor.
5) Pour the mixture into a shaker filled with ice.
6) Pour in fresh lemonade prepared from fresh squeezed lemon, little bit of sugar and water.
7) Cover the shaker and thoroughly mix up.
8) Fill up the martini glass with ice.
9) Dress the glass by pushing cucumber slices on the sides.
10) Pour the mixture on top of the ice.
11) Float a thin slice of lemon on top and serve.