- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lamb Lollipops with Blackberry Reduction Sauce Recipe Video
|Cherry balsamic vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Blackberry Sauce)|
|Blackberry preserve||4 Tablespoon (For Blackberry Sauce)|
|Black peppercorns||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried red chili||1 (For Blackberry Sauce)|
|Thyme sprig||3 Medium|
|Merlot||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Blackberry Sauce)|
|Lamb chops||6 (For Lamb Lollipops)|
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (4.8 tbs) (1/4 cup For salad dressing, 1 teaspoon for lamb marinate remaining for frying polenta and lamb chops)|
|Salt and pepper||1 Teaspoon (For Lamb Lollipops)|
|Lemon||1 Medium, juiced (For Salad Dressing)|
|Mint||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, chopped (For Salad Dressing)|
|Horseradish mustard||1 Teaspoon (For Salad Dressing)|
|White pepper||1 Tablespoon (Leveled) (For Salad Dressing)|
|Salt||1 Pinch (For Salad Dressing)|
|Upland cress||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Salad)|
|Fennel||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped (For Salad)|
|Pre-cooked polenta slices||6 (3/4" thick slices)|
Calories 1449 Calories from Fat 748
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 84 g128.8%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 925.1 mg38.5%
Total Carbohydrates 117 g39.1%
Dietary Fiber 17 g68.1%
Sugars 35.9 g
Protein 61 g121.9%
Vitamin A 174.8% Vitamin C 203.3%
Calcium 42.4% Iron 45.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place a pot on low medium heat.
2. Pour in cherry balsamic vinegar; add in blackberry preserve, black pepper powder, dried red chili, thyme and merlot. Stir well, cook on low heat until becomes thick.
3. Strain the sauce and keep aside.
4. Marinade lamb pieces with olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. For Salad Dressing – in a blending jar take all the ingredients and blend for few minutes.
6. Keep the dressing aside.
7. Slice polenta and pan fry.
8. Pan Fry lamb chops in the same pan, for 12 minutes turning the sides.
9. For salad – in a large bowl take upland cress and fennel.
10. Pour the dressing over sauce and toss.
11. Keep the salad in freezer for 30 minutes.
12. In a casserole place down polenta top it with salad, then lay down lamb chops and pour some blackberry sauce and serve.