- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lunch Box Ideas : Pizza Recipe Video
|Pizza dough||200 Gram|
|Mozarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Marinara sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pizza and pasta seasoning||1 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon (Optional)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1561 Calories from Fat 795
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 92 g141.1%
Saturated Fat 51 g255%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 246.6 mg82.2%
Sodium 4971.5 mg207.1%
Total Carbohydrates 108 g35.9%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18.1%
Sugars 20.6 g
Protein 77 g153.4%
Vitamin A 63.3% Vitamin C 7.8%
Calcium 177.4% Iron 40.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Roll pizza dough and let it rise for about 20 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F.
3. Spread marinara sauce on top of the rolled pizza
4. Scatter cheese and then olives over it
5. Sprinkle pizza and pasta seasoning and italian seasoning.
6. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until done.
7. Serve as a lunchbox snack for kids.
You can use leftover naan, pita bread, bagel or flat bread for pizza crust.