- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Homemade Lumpiang Togue Recipe Video
|Mung bean sprouts||1 Pound (Togue)|
|Carrot||1 Medium, julienned|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Fish sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried shrimps||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Fried tofu||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Spring roll wrapper||4|
|Cooking oil||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
Calories 2261 Calories from Fat 2106
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 239 g367.5%
Saturated Fat 34 g169.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.52 mg
Sodium 607.7 mg25.3%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.4%
Sugars 7.7 g
Protein 15 g29.2%
Vitamin A 51.8% Vitamin C 27.7%
Calcium 23.7% Iron 22%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. When the oil is hot enough, Sauté the garlic and onions.
3. Add the dried shrimps and cook for 1 minute.
4. Put-in the fried tofu then stir.
5. Add the fish sauce and ground black pepper.
6. Put-in the mung bean sprouts and cook for 2 minutes.
7. Add the carrot and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the pan and let cool.
8. Wrap the cooked vegetable in spring roll (lumpia) wrapper.
9. Pour the remaining cooking oil in a cooking pot or deep fryer then apply heat.
10. Deep fry the wrapped lumpia until the color of the wrapper turns golden brown.
11. Remove from the cooking pot or deep fryer and place in a container lined with paper towel to absorb excess oils.
12. Transfer to a serving plate
13. Serve with vinegar and onion dip.
14. Share and enjoy!