- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lower Fat Chicken Spinach Quesadilla Recipe Video
|Laughing cow cheese||2|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Frozen spinach||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Frozen chicken breast strips||3 Ounce|
|Extra virgin olive oil spray||1|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 728 Calories from Fat 318
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.7%
Saturated Fat 20.4 g101.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 155.3 mg51.8%
Sodium 1217.8 mg50.7%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13.1%
Dietary Fiber 17.1 g68.4%
Sugars 5.1 g
Protein 69 g137%
Vitamin A 1117.1% Vitamin C 44.6%
Calcium 131.8% Iron 56.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Thaw out your frozen spinach and wring out all moisture.
2. Heat up your frozen chicken strips and chop up into bite sized pieces.
3. Spray down a cooking sheet with extra virgin olive oil spray.
4. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
5. Lay down an Ezekiel wrap and start loading up your ingredients. Spread down your Laughing Cow Cheese first.
6. Next sprinkle down a 1/4 cup of the shredded cheese.
7. Then add your spinach and chicken.
8. Finally add another 1/4 cup of shredded cheese and then place another Ezekiel wrap over top.
9. Pop into hot oven for approximately 15 minutes, or until cheese has melted and is oozing out!
10. Let cool slightly, cut into wedges and serve. Enjoy!