- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low Calorie Peach Sherbet Recipe
|Plain yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced fresh peaches||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 193 Calories from Fat 16
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.8%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g5.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.3 mg
Sodium 28.1 mg1.2%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g14.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5%
Sugars 41.3 g
Protein 3 g5.4%
Vitamin A 7% Vitamin C 165%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In the electric blender container mix all ingredients in order given.
2) Whirl for 1 minute till done.
3) Transfer into refrigerator tray. Chill till firm around edges.
4) Transfer to chilled bowl. Beat till fluffy.
5) Place on tray and freeze to set.
6) Take out from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
7) Serve cold.