- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Raw Food Deep Dish Lasagna (Low Fat) Recipe Video
|Zucchini||4 Medium, slice (As shown in the video)|
|Swiss chards||6 Medium, chopped finely|
|Spinach||2 Bunch (200 gm)|
|Arugula leaves||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Parsley||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Green onion||1 Medium, chop|
|Garlic clove||1 Medium|
|Cherry tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs), halved|
|Pine nuts/Sunflower dried seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Marinara sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Fully raw marinara sauce by Kristina)|
Calories 166 Calories from Fat 79
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.4%
Saturated Fat 0.65 g3.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 283.7 mg11.8%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.9%
Sugars 7.3 g
Protein 6 g12.1%
Vitamin A 166.7% Vitamin C 134.3%
Calcium 11.9% Iron 21.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedFood Processor or Vitamix, Slicer
1. Chop the zucchini head and cut it in half lengthwise.
2. Make long strips of zucchini using a sharp long blade. (Refer to video)
3. In a deep dish, put the layer of zucchini strips made by using 3 zucchinis. (Keep the rest aside)
4. Top it with some spinach leaves.
5. In food processor, put some spinach leaves,Italian parsley and cilantro.
6. Process the mixture and once done sprinkle it making a layer in the deep dish.
7. Blend the marinara sauce according to the recipe that the chef uses for fully raw marinara sauce (URL available below) in a blender and once done, strain the mixture.
8. Cut the left over zucchini in pieces and add it to the blender jar along with pine nuts and garlic clove. Blend well.
9. Now, in the deep dish, either add one more layer of zucchini strips or spread the strained residue left from the raw marinara sauce. Use your hands and spread the mixture.
10. Top with layer of zucchini. Cover with another layer of zucchini and pine nut mixture.
11. Repeat the layers if necessary.
12. Serve immediately and enjoy!