- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low Carb Strawberry Mousse Recipe Video
|Strawberry jello||35 Gram (1 packet Sugar Free)|
|Heavy whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped (and refrigerated)|
Calories 253 Calories from Fat 196
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.4%
Saturated Fat 13.8 g69.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 82.2 mg
Sodium 28.5 mg1.2%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.88 g3.5%
Sugars 8.2 g
Protein 2 g3.8%
Vitamin A 17.7% Vitamin C 78.9%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 1.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Make the strawberry jello as per the package directions and keep it in the refrigerator until its thick and wobbly but not completely set.
1. In a cold grease free bowl add the heavy whipping cream and whip using a hand beater until it forms stiff peaks.
2. Gradually add the strawberry jello and beat it until well incorporated.
3. Add the cold strawberries into the above mixture and mix well.
4. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for setting.
5. Serve the strawberry mousse in small dessert glass bowls and top it with a piece of cut strawberry.