- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low Carb Peanut Butter Cups Recipe Video
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unsweetened chocolate||1 Ounce|
|Splenda||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped (Optional. Could also use almonds.) (Optional)|
|Peanut butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Half and half||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 573 Calories from Fat 532
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 61 g94.3%
Saturated Fat 33.3 g166.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 122.3 mg
Sodium 81 mg3.4%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g9.8%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 6 g11.5%
Vitamin A 28.4% Vitamin C 0.19%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 9.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Line the muffin sheets with muffin paper.
2. Melt butter, chocolate, and Splenda in microwave on high for 90 seconds.
3. Sprinkle walnuts on bottoms of cupcake papers.
4. Add peanut butter and half-and-half to chocolate mixture. Stir to combine.
5. Pour evenly into cupcake papers. Freeze for 20 minutes.
6. Remove cups from muffin paper and serve immediately.