- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low Carb Oriental Stir Fry Recipe Video
|Boneless chicken breast||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Broccoli||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Green beans||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved|
|Hot red chili pepper||2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Sweet pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon, sliced|
|Scallions||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Purple cabbage||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Tofu shirataki||8 Ounce (Low-Carb Noodles)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Teriyaki sauce||4 Tablespoon (low sodium)|
|Sesame seeds||2 Teaspoon (1 tsp of white and 1 tsp of black sesame seeds)|
Calories 400 Calories from Fat 173
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.5%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g14%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 49.9 mg
Sodium 149.3 mg6.2%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 10.4 g41.8%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 28 g56.1%
Vitamin A 124.4% Vitamin C 214.7%
Calcium 66.9% Iron 14.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Parboil the brocolli and beans for a few minutes and keep aside.
2. In a skillet, heat olive oil on a high flame.
3. Chop the ginger into small pieces and toss it in the hot oil.
4. Crush and chop the garlic and fry until golden brown.
5. Take the breast piece, slice and chop it.
6. Season it with salt and hot pepper.
7 Stir this in the skillet and stir fry until the pieces turn white and tender
8. Add in all the chopped vegeatbles into the skillet and toss it well.
9. Add in the sesame seeds, toss well.
10. Stir in the Teriyaki sauce, washed and drained noodles in the vegetables and stir well.
11. Remove the stir fried vegetables and noodles on a serving plate, leaving the sauce behind.
12. On medium-high flame simmer this sauce for a few minutes until thick.
13. Pour this thick sauce over the plated stir-fry vegetables and noodles and serve hot.