- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low Carb Denver Omelet Egg Muffins Recipe Video
|Red pepper||1⁄2 Medium|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Medium|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Heavy whipped cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce|
|Almond flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dried parsley||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 253 Calories from Fat 160
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.8%
Saturated Fat 8.6 g42.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 328.4 mg
Sodium 392.3 mg16.3%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 18 g36.7%
Vitamin A 22.4% Vitamin C 43.2%
Calcium 20.1% Iron 13.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large skillet, add butter, the onion, green pepper, red pepper, salt, and black pepper. Cook until tender.
3. Reduce heat once veggies are tender, and add ham.
4. In a large bowl, add eggs. Beat lightly.
5. Add in cream, cheese, almond flour, and parsley. Beat the ingredients together.
6. Spray a muffin tin well with cooking spray.
7. Pour egg mixture into each hole of the muffin pan.
8. Add in ham and veggie mixture to each muffin hole. Push ham under the surface.
9. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
10. Serve Denver Omelet Egg Muffins with fruit juice.