- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low Carb Coconut Rolls Recipe Video
|Eggs||3 Large (whites and yokes separated)|
|Cream of tartar||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce|
|Coconut flour||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 143 Calories from Fat 101
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.5%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 182 mg
Sodium 120.9 mg5%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.4%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 7 g13%
Vitamin A 9% Vitamin C
Calcium 4.1% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. With the help of egg separator separate egg white and yolk.
3. Put yolk and egg white in different bowls.
4. In egg white add cream of tartar. Whisk for 5 minutes.
5. Mix egg yolks with coconut flour and cream cheese. Mix well.
6. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
7. Fold egg yolk mixture in egg white mixture.
8. Place mixture on parchment tray with the help of spoon.
9. Bake in oven for 30 minutes at 300 degrees.
10. Use them to make sandwiches or serve them as it is with your favorite spread.