- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low Carb Coconut Cream Pie Recipe Video
|Eggs||4 Small, beaten|
|Butter||5 Tablespoon, softened (1 tbsp. for greasing the pan and remaining for the pie)|
|Kosher salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Splenda||2 Cup (32 tbs) (granulated or liquid equivalent)|
|Heavy cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Raw coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Low carb baking mix||1 Cup (16 tbs) (optional)|
Calories 443 Calories from Fat 311
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.6%
Saturated Fat 23.3 g116.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 162.6 mg
Sodium 455.5 mg19%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.9%
Dietary Fiber 7.7 g30.6%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 19 g37%
Vitamin A 19.5% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 11.9% Iron 12%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing jar take eggs, butter, kosher salt, vanilla, baking powder, splenda, heavy cream and raw coconut. Blend for few minutes.
3. Add in low carb baking mix and blend for few more minutes.
4. Grease a pie pan with butter.
5. Pour the mixture in pie pan.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes at 350 degrees F.
7. Serve the pie with your favorite fruits.