- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Pancakes Recipe Video
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened|
|Almond flour||17 Tablespoon (16 tbsp. for the pancake and remaining for the icing)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||4 Tablespoon, melted|
|Splenda/Liquid equivalent||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Blackstrap molasses||1⁄2 Teaspoon (optional) (Optional)|
Calories 560 Calories from Fat 446
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g77.7%
Saturated Fat 24.5 g122.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 280.6 mg
Sodium 297.4 mg12.4%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 7 g28%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 13 g25.4%
Vitamin A 32% Vitamin C 0.91%
Calcium 25.2% Iron 10.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl, whisk together cream cheese, almond flour, cream, eggs, vanilla extract, and baking powder until smooth.
2. Add water until it reaches right consistency. Set aside.
3. Preheat the pan on medium heat.
4. In a small bowl, combine butter, splenda, almond flour, cream, water, cinnamon, Blackstrap molasses and vanilla. Whisk together until smooth.
5. Transfer the cinnamon mixture into a large plastic bag. Snip a small corner from the bag.
6. Spray frying pan with nonstick cooking spray. Pour 1/4 to 1/3 cup of batter into the pan, and pipe a swirl of cinnamon around your pancake.
7. Flip pancake as the edges become dry and browned.
8. Serve Cinnamon Roll Pancakes bottom-side up with your favorite fruit.