- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low Carb Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe Video
|Low sodium soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) ((For Marinade))|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) ((For Marinade))|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced ((For Marinade))|
|Ground ginger||1 Teaspoon ((For Marinade))|
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||1 Pound, cut into strips|
|Broccoli flowerets||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canola oil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 219 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14%
Saturated Fat 0.97 g4.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 65.8 mg21.9%
Sodium 449.5 mg18.7%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.21 g0.84%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 28 g55%
Vitamin A 21.8% Vitamin C 58.9%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 7.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl, mix the chicken strips in marinating ingredients; keep in the refrigerator for 2 hours for marinating.
2. Steam the broccoli flowerets in microwave until they are bright green and crisp.
3. In a large skillet, heat the canola oil and add the marinated chicken along with the marinating liquids; stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the steamed broccoli and stir fry for another 2 minutes until chicken is done and broccoli is tender.
5. Serve Low Carb Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry with rice for a complete meal.