- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low Carb Cheesy Bacon Spinach Recipe Video
|Bacon slices||4 Large|
|Spinach||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||2 Ounce|
Calories 74 Calories from Fat 49
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.7%
Saturated Fat 3.3 g16.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.6 mg5.5%
Sodium 145.2 mg6%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.7 g2.8%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 5 g9.8%
Vitamin A 62.3% Vitamin C 14.8%
Calcium 13.4% Iron 5.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large frying pan, cook the thick slices of bacon. When almost done, remove bacon from the pan and chop into small pieces.
2. Add in spinach to the bacon oil in the frying pan, and turn down the heat.
3. Stir the spinach into the bacon grease and add chopped bacon pieces. Cook until the spinach is well wilted.
4. Add sharp cheddar to the frying pan, and stir it in.
5. Serve Cheesy Bacon Spinach with roasted chicken.