- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low Carb Cheese Stick Recipe Video
|Mozzarella cheese||2 Ounce, shredded|
|Garlic powder||1 Pinch|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 172 Calories from Fat 111
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.5%
Saturated Fat 7.5 g37.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 44.8 mg
Sodium 355.7 mg14.8%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.07 g0.26%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 13 g25.4%
Vitamin A 7.7% Vitamin C 0.2%
Calcium 28.7% Iron 1.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add the cheese to the skillet and spread it evenly all over.
3. Cook over medium high heat.
4. when it starts bubbling, sprinkle the garlic powder over it.
5. When the base starts to brown, its time to turn.
6. Using a spatula, push the sides of mozzarella and roll it over until the cheese is out of the skillet in the form of a stick.
7. Transfer it on a paper towel and let it cool.
8. Eat with marinara sauce.
For more information please visit: http://wannabeloser.com/
You can visit wannabeloser for more videos like this. We have more recipes and videos there.