- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low Carb Beef Stroganoff with Pasta Recipe Video
|Linguine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sirloin steak||1 Small, diced|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Beef onion soup powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 349 Calories from Fat 185
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.5%
Saturated Fat 10.2 g50.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 69.6 mg
Sodium 634.1 mg26.4%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g5%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 20 g39.7%
Vitamin A 6.6% Vitamin C 2.8%
Calcium 8.8% Iron 11%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2) Brown the meat in a hot skillet.
3) Pour in water and sprinkle 1/2 of the soup powder. Stir well. Add more if required.
4) Cook the meat for a while, until it turns tender.
5) Add the chopped mushrooms and cook until these are tender.
6) Pour in the sour cream and cook to a thick gravy.
7) In a serving plate, place the noodles and add the beef preparation on top to serve.