- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low Carb BBQ Bake Recipe Video
|Heavy cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||10 Ounce, divided|
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Low carb rib rub||7 Teaspoon, divided|
|Low carb ketchup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mustard sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Liquid smoke||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 793 Calories from Fat 606
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 68 g105.1%
Saturated Fat 35.8 g178.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 412 mg
Sodium 772.2 mg32.2%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 0.26 g1%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 38 g75%
Vitamin A 40.1% Vitamin C 5.9%
Calcium 56.6% Iron 9.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Into large bowl, crack eggs. Pour in heavy cream and whisk together.
3. Sprinkle 1 tsp. of low carb rib rub seasoning to the mixture and mix together.
4. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
5. Add in 6 ounces of the shredded cheese to the baking dish. Pour cream and egg mixture over top of the cheese. Shake pan to even out the mixture and spread until smooth.
6. Place in oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
7. In large skillet, brown ground beef with onion and remaining rib rub seasoning.
8. Pour in ketchup, mustard, and liquid smoke to the ground beef.
9. Add meat mixture on top of the crust. Top with remaining cheese, and return the dish to the oven for another 15 minutes.
10. Cut the BBQ bake and serve with tossed salad.