- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low Carb Bacon "Donuts" Recipe Video
|Olive oil/Coconut oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Red bell pepper||2 Small|
|Whey powder||1 Cup (16 tbs) (plain or vanilla flavor)|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||1 Ounce|
Calories 263 Calories from Fat 214
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.3%
Saturated Fat 11 g55%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 95.1 mg31.7%
Sodium 122.3 mg5.1%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.3%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 5 g9.9%
Vitamin A 49.9% Vitamin C 134.6%
Calcium 9.4% Iron 3.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Melt butter in microwave on high.
2. In frying pan, cook bacon until done.
3. Leaving bacon grease in pan, remove bacon, pour in the olive oil.
4. Heat the oil to 350 degrees F.
5. In a bowl take bacon, mini peppers, whey protein powder, egg, and cheddar cheese. Stir together.
6. Place dollop of donut mixture in hot oil, using a tablespoon.
7. Fry 60 seconds per side. Flip the donut and fry the other side.
8. Serve Bacon Donuts with your favorite sauce or dip.