- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low-Calorie Vegetable Rainbow Salad Recipe Video
|Kale||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped|
|Lettuce||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped|
|Swiss chard||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Yellow bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Apple||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Cilantro||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs), chopped|
|Walnuts||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
Calories 67 Calories from Fat 21
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g3.9%
Saturated Fat 0.26 g1.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 90.6 mg3.8%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.5%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 3 g5.4%
Vitamin A 219.1% Vitamin C 172.5%
Calcium 7.3% Iron 8.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a big bowl make a layer of swiss chard, lettuce and kale.
2. Follow up with yellow and red bell peppers.
3. Put in the celery and shredded carrots.
4. Sprinkle cilantro at the top.
5. Add the apples over it and combine together well.
6. Sprinkle walnuts over it.