- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grill Mates Pork Ribs Memphis Style Recipe Video
|Pork ribs||5 1⁄2 Pound|
|Pork rub||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (more or less as needed, Grill Mates)|
|Apple juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Apple cider vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (generous sprinkling)|
Calories 516 Calories from Fat 266
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g45.4%
Saturated Fat 10.4 g52.2%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 184.6 mg
Sodium 453.6 mg18.9%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 7.5 g
Protein 48 g96.5%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 5.5% Iron 11.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Using a sharp knife, trim off any fat from the pork ribs.
2) Spread the pork rub generously all over the meat.
3) Allow the meat to marinate for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
4) Once marinated, rub the meat generously with some brown sugar and sprinkle more rub on top.
5) Get the grill started and place the meat. Cover and grill for about 4 hours.
7) Ensure every 45 minutes the meat is mopped with the apple juice and cider mixture to ensure moistness of the meat.
8) Using a sharp knife slice the meat into strips and serve.