- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Oven Baked Chicken and Wild Rice Recipe Video
|Long grain wild rice||8 Ounce, mixed with seasoning (1 Box)|
|Seasoning||1 Ounce (From The Box)|
|Mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dried onion soup||1 Ounce (1 Package)|
Calories 571 Calories from Fat 93
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g16.1%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g18.8%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 157.7 mg
Sodium 1197 mg49.9%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.9%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 65 g130.1%
Vitamin A 3.4% Vitamin C 6%
Calcium 4.8% Iron 22.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Butter the sides and bottom of a 9'*13' glass dish.
3. Pour on the bottom the wild rice, about 1/2 to 3/4 Cup. Spread evenly.
4. Place the chicken breasts on top of that.
5. Mix together mushroom soup with water.
6. Pour the mixture evenly over all the chicken, making sure all of the rice contents is covered.
7. Then, sprinkle evenly the whole package of dried onion soup.
8. Cover tightly with foil. Place in oven and bake 2 - 2½ hours.