- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Loin Of Lamb Bearnaise Recipe
|Lamb loin||6 Pound|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bearnaise Sauce||1 Tablespoon (Readymade)|
Calories 1007 Calories from Fat 377
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.7%
Saturated Fat 19.9 g99.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 583.2 mg
Sodium 359.6 mg15%
Total Carbohydrates 0.95 g0.32%
Dietary Fiber 0.03 g0.11%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 144 g288.8%
Vitamin A 8.2% Vitamin C 0.65%
Calcium 10.9% Iron 67.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F before roasting.
2) Cut and tie the lamb.
3) Mix wine and butter for the basting sauce.
4) Place the lamb on rack in a roasting pan and rub with garlic.
5) Roast for about 2 1/2 hours in the preheated oven, occasionally basting with the sauce.
6) Serve hot with Sauce Bearnaise.