- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hawaiian Loco Moco Recipe Video
|Ground beef||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onions||2 Tablespoon (Diced For Gravy)|
|Green onions||2 Tablespoon (Diced For Garnish)|
|Beef broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cornstarch slurry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2987 Calories from Fat 941
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 105 g162%
Saturated Fat 44.1 g220.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 866.8 mg
Sodium 1195.2 mg49.8%
Total Carbohydrates 411 g137%
Dietary Fiber 7.5 g29.8%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 89 g178.6%
Vitamin A 53.6% Vitamin C 26.5%
Calcium 23.2% Iron 52.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2) Shape the mixture into 2 patties.
3) In a rice cooker, add 2 cups of rice and water, just an inch above the rice and switch on.
4) In a saucepan, melt 1 tbsp butter, saute the onions, then pour the beef broth and simmer for 5 minutes.
5) Add the corn starch slurry, and simmer until the gravy is slightly thickened.
6) Grill the beef patties in a grill machine until cooked.
7) In a pan, prepare two sunny side ups with the eggs.
8) Spoon the cooked rice in a bowl, place the beef patty over the rice, top over with the sunny side up and pour over the gravy.
9) Garnish with the green onions and serve immediately.
Please see video My Videos and recipes are also available on youtube. Pls click here to check out the channel on youtube.