- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Loco Moco Hawaiian Hamburger Steak Recipe Video
|For the patty|
|Hamburger meat||1⁄2 Pound|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Citrus powder||1 Pinch|
|Green onion||1 Tablespoon, chop|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Spam slice||1 Medium|
|For the sauce|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), slice|
|Beef stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|For the rice|
|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper powder||To Taste|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Carrot||2 Tablespoon, finely grated|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), mince|
|Spam luncheon meat||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), dice|
Calories 936 Calories from Fat 419
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g73.4%
Saturated Fat 12 g60.2%
Trans Fat 0.4 g
Cholesterol 236.2 mg
Sodium 1145.4 mg47.7%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.2%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 54 g108.7%
Vitamin A 58.8% Vitamin C 17.4%
Calcium 8.5% Iron 44.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedFrying pan
1. In a bowl, add the patty ingredients, mix well, shape into a patty.
2. In a pan, heat oil and brown the hamburger patty on both the sides.
3. Lightly brown the spam steak along with the patty; remove both from the pan and keep aside.
4. In the same pan, add a little more oil, stir in the flour and lightly brown on a gentle heat.
5. Add all the sauce ingredients, bring to a boil, return the patty into the pan and simmer on a low heat for a few more minutes.
6. Into a bowl with the cooked rice, add egg, soy sauce, sesame oil, black pepper powder and mix well.
7. In another pan, sauté the onions, carrots, garlic and spam in oil, stir in the rice and mix well add green onion and remove on a serving dish.
8. In a pan, break an egg over the heated oil and make the sunny side up.
9. Place the hamburger patty on the rice and pour the sauce on the rice, and place the spam slice and the sunny side up on top.