- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Luscious Lobster Tails Recipe Video
|Lobster tail||2 Large (each split in half)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Stick (at room temperature)|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Herbes de provence||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon (for coating the lobster tails)|
Calories 625 Calories from Fat 56
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.3%
Saturated Fat 7.1 g35.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13.4 mg
Sodium 439.1 mg18.3%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.1%
Sugars 20 g
Protein 13 g25.3%
Vitamin A 3.1% Vitamin C 0.65%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 15.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
To make garlic butter:
1. In a cup add butter at room temperature, minced garlic and herbs de provence (after crushing with hand) and mix well.
2. Rub olive oil on the meat of the raw lobster tails and place meat-side-down on a grill that is at medium heat.
3. Allow to cook for 2 to 3 minutes, then turn the lobster tails so that they are meat side up.
4. Allow to cook for 5 to 6 minutes and notice the meat swell up a bit.
5. Remove, apply the garlic butter immediately and enjoy!
This video is a creation of BBQMyWay. You can visit BBQMyWay for complete recipes, and more videos.