- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lobster Tail Recipe
|Whole lobster||1 Pound, cleaned (1 Lobster)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Shallot||1 , chopped|
Calories 383 Calories from Fat 179
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.3%
Saturated Fat 12 g59.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 263.8 mg
Sodium 873.9 mg36.4%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.05 g0.18%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 43 g86.4%
Vitamin A 17.4% Vitamin C 7.4%
Calcium 12% Iron 4.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cut the lobster back into two portions.
2) Take a pan, cover it and cook the lobster for 4 minutes.
3) Stir in the lemon juice, butter and white wine until it turns soft.
4) Add the shallots to the pan.
5) Remove the lobster and cut the meat into small pieces.
6) Season with salt and pepper.
7) Add the lobster meat to its shell once again and add butter mixture on top.
8) Remove lid and cook for 2 minutes.
9) Garnish according to choice and serve.
The dish can also be cooked with a teaspoon of garlic and chopped onion instead of shallots.