- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lobster Salad with Mango and Avocado Recipe Video
|Lobster meat||2 Pound|
|Lime||1 Medium, zest and juice|
|Haas avocado||1 Large|
|Cilantro||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Red onion||1⁄2 Medium|
|Olive oil spray||2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Salt||2 Tablespoon (to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Tablespoon (to taste)|
Calories 187 Calories from Fat 84
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.4%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 86.2 mg
Sodium 1451.9 mg60.5%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.6%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 18 g35%
Vitamin A 19.1% Vitamin C 19.2%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pot of boiling salted water cook lobster for about 15 -20 minutes until they are cooked.
2. Then remove and let it cool on a bed of ice for about 15-20 minutes.
3. Chop cilantro, 1/2 red onion, mango and avocado and add into a bowl.
4. Grate lime zest over the mixture, halve and squeeze its juice.
5. Add salt, black pepper and olive oil and mix gently.
6. Crack the lobster shell using a Chinese cleaver and mix its meat into the salad.
7. Serve the salad in a chilled martini glass.