- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mexican Lobster Recipe
|Canned lobster meat||7 Ounce (1 Tin)|
|Canned whole kernel corn||7 Ounce (1 Tin)|
|Single cream||1⁄4 Pint|
|Long grain rice||6 Ounce|
Calories 662 Calories from Fat 222
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.9%
Saturated Fat 14.8 g74%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 164.3 mg
Sodium 526.2 mg21.9%
Total Carbohydrates 79 g26.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.6%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 28 g55.2%
Vitamin A 16.3% Vitamin C 0.8%
Calcium 11.6% Iron 5.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Drain lobster meat from tin, remove sinews and flake the flesh.
1) In a saucepan put lobster with drained corn and butter.
2) Cook on low heat stirring occasionally till butter has melted and warm.
3) Add seasoning and cream. Heat but do not boil. Leave on low heat.
4) In a saucepan boil salted water and cook rice in it for 10 minutes until tender.
5) Drain and put in hot dish.
6) Place in warm oven for 2-3 minutes.
7) Serve with lobster sauce served on top.