- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lobster En Bellevue Parisienne Recipe
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs), salted|
|Fish aspic||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Black olives||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 291 Calories from Fat 57
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 246.6 mg
Sodium 1127 mg47%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 54 g107.6%
Vitamin A 3.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 14.9% Iron 8.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large pot with the boiling salted water, boil the lobsters for 12 to 15 minutes.
2) Refrigerate the lobsters, remove the lobster meat with the back, claws and tail intact.
3) Combine the lobster meat and enough mayonnaise to bind and keep aside.
4) Slice the tail meat to make medallions and refrigerate alongwith the shell.
5) On a wire rack, place the medallions and spoon over the chilled aspic.
6) Thinly slice the truffles or black olives into fancy shapes, then dip into aspic and decorate the medallions and refrigerate.
7) Spoon one more layer of aspic on the medallions and refrigerate.
8) Arrange the salad greens over a platter, then decoratethe fan-shaped lobster tail with medallions.
9) Also decorate the platter with the lobster mayonnaise and with the stuffed hard-cooked eggs, chopped aspic and artichoke hearts, if desired .
10) Serve immediately.