- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lobster Continental on Rice Recipe
|Chicken breast||3⁄4 Pound, split, skinned and boned. (1 Whole Breast)|
|Tarragon||1⁄8 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Condensed cheddar cheese soup||22 Ounce (2 Cans, 11 Ounce Each)|
|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sherry||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lobster||2 Cup (32 tbs), cubed and cooked|
|Frozen artichoke hearts||9 Ounce, cooked, drained (1 Package)|
|Canned chopped tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chopped watercress||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2380 Calories from Fat 532
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 59 g91.5%
Saturated Fat 17.6 g88.1%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 709.3 mg
Sodium 6485 mg270.2%
Total Carbohydrates 237 g78.9%
Dietary Fiber 10.1 g40.4%
Sugars 18.1 g
Protein 205 g409.5%
Vitamin A 142.2% Vitamin C 42.7%
Calcium 88.1% Iron 86.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut strips of the chicken.
2. In a skillet add butter and brown the chicken strips with taragon.
3. Add milk, sherry, soup. Keep stirring.
4. Add artichokes, tomatoes and lobster.
5. Heat and stir occasionally so that all ingredients get evenly cooked.
6. Mix watercress and rice.
7. Serve lobster continental with rice hot.