- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lobster, Clam, Shrimp on the Grill by the BBQ Pit Boys Recipe Video
|Fresh clams||2 Pound|
|Fresh shrimp||2 Pound|
|Corn on cob||3|
|Seafood sauce/Garlic butter sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For serving)|
Calories 316 Calories from Fat 64
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11%
Saturated Fat 0.78 g3.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 222.8 mg
Sodium 272.2 mg11.3%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g6.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.7%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 42 g83.6%
Vitamin A 13.8% Vitamin C 35.1%
Calcium 11.9% Iron 105.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat grill to about 350 degree F.
2. In a large aluminium pan, place lobster, clams, shrimp, and corn on the cob as shown in the video.
3. Pour a small amount of water just to cover the bottom of pan.
4. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and place pan opposite hot coals. Steam for 30-45 minutes.
5. Remove and serve with garlic butter or seafood sauce!