- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lobster And Orange Cup Recipe
|Canned lobster||5 Ounce, flaked (1 Cup, 1 Can)|
|Lobster||6 Ounce, flaked|
|Oranges||3 Large, pared and sectioned|
|Oranges||3 Large, pared|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated orange peel||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Orange peel||1⁄4 Teaspoon, grated|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), whipped|
|Horse radish||To Taste|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1056 Calories from Fat 625
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 71 g108.6%
Saturated Fat 29.9 g149.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 275.8 mg
Sodium 1148.2 mg47.8%
Total Carbohydrates 81 g26.9%
Dietary Fiber 14.7 g58.7%
Sugars 60.3 g
Protein 33 g66.8%
Vitamin A 64.9% Vitamin C 506.1%
Calcium 34.6% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Prepare the lobster by cleaning it and breaking it into half inch pieces.
2. Sprinkle the pieces with salt and toss them with the orange sections
3. Set this aside to chill till needed
4. Prepare the dressing by mixing the orange juice, mayonnaise and the peel. Mix well to ensure that the mix is incorporated well.
5. Add in whipped cream and horseradish and mix well.
6. In individual serving bowls or sherbet glasses, set out the fresh lettuce leaves to line the bowls.
7. Heap the lobster mixture in to the leaves.
8. Pour over the whipped cream
9. Sprinkle powdered nutmeg on top
10. Serve cold.