- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low Carb Stuffed Peppers Recipe Video
|Green bell peppers||2 , cut lengthwise and deseeded|
|Chopped onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||4 Ounce|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||2 Ounce|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Chopped tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 532 Calories from Fat 393
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g67.5%
Saturated Fat 20.2 g100.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 125.6 mg
Sodium 357.4 mg14.9%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g1.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g7%
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 29 g58.3%
Vitamin A 21.5% Vitamin C 107.2%
Calcium 31.8% Iron 7.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Meanwhile preheat the oven to 35o degrees.
3. When the beef is done, drain out the fat.
4. Add tomatoes and cook just for a while. Do not over cook.
5. Add 4 oz cheddar cheese. Mix.
6. Take the bell pepper in an 8x8 baking dish, fill them with the meat stuffing.
7. Sprinkle rest of the shredded cheddar cheese.
8. Pop it in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees.
For more information please visit: http://wannabeloser.com/
You can visit wannabeloser for more videos like this. We have more recipes and videos there.