- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Meatloaf Recipe Video
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Marinara sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||1 , beaten|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Pork rinds||1 Cup (16 tbs), grounded|
Calories 836 Calories from Fat 623
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 69 g106.5%
Saturated Fat 25.3 g126.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 258.7 mg
Sodium 612.4 mg25.5%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.58 g2.3%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 53 g105.9%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C 1.6%
Calcium 1.2% Iron 13%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl take beef, onion, marinara and egg. Mix well with hands.
3. Add in the pork rinds and mix again.
4. Place the beef mixture in the loaf pan and pat with hands.
5. Bake in oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
6. Serve Meatloaf with tossed salad and enjoy!