- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Lizzard's French Chocolate Mousse Recipe Video
|Organic dark chocolate||180 Gram|
|Heavy cream||100 Milliliter|
|Chocolate||To Taste (Optional)|
|Coconut||To Taste (Optional)|
|Whipped cream||To Taste (Optional)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1623 Calories from Fat 979
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 110 g168.9%
Saturated Fat 62.8 g314%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 791.9 mg264%
Sodium 293.2 mg12.2%
Total Carbohydrates 131 g43.7%
Dietary Fiber 12.7 g51%
Sugars 103.3 g
Protein 30 g59.8%
Vitamin A 46.9% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 25% Iron 95.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Finely grate the dark chocolate and place in a mixing bowl.
3. Combine the milk and cream in a small sauce pan and heat to a boil.
4. Remove from the stove and pour into the bowl containing the chocolate.
5. Mix thoroughly until the chocolate is melted.
6. Add the butter and stir until melted.
7. Beat egg whites until frothy then add the sugar and egg yolks continuing to stir until thickened.
8. Fold the egg mixture into the chocolate mixture and stir until it is one consistent color.
9. Pour mixture into individual bowls and refrigerate for approximately 2 hours or until set.
10. Remove from refrigerator and garnish with toppings of your own choice.