- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Liver Sausage Appetizer Salad Recipe
|Liver sausage||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced (Firm Type)|
|Ripe olives||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), pitted, cut into halves or quarters|
|Hard-cooked eggs||2 , sliced|
|Sliced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Minced onion||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 422 Calories from Fat 346
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g59.6%
Saturated Fat 9.3 g46.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 240.8 mg
Sodium 1148.4 mg47.8%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g1.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.9%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 13 g25.4%
Vitamin A 197.5% Vitamin C 11.1%
Calcium 6.2% Iron 43.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, mix together liver sausage, olives, eggs and celery.
2) In another bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, onion and vinegar.
3) Fold in the mayonnaise mixture to the sausage mixture.
4) Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
5) Arrange the lettuce in the salad bowl and pliÃ© the sausage mixture on it.