- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Liver Patties Recipe
|Chicken liver||1 Pound|
|Onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), finley diced|
|Green bell pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), finley diced|
|Margarine||2 Tablespoon, divided (Reduced Calorie)|
Calories 151 Calories from Fat 77
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.2%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g10.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 296.1 mg
Sodium 395.1 mg16.5%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.86 g3.4%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 14 g28.7%
Vitamin A 173.6% Vitamin C 56.6%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 39.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a 2-quart bowl, mix all the ingredients thoroughly except margarine, cover and refrigerate until chilled.
2) Shape the chilled liver mixture into 6 equal size patties.
3) In a 10-inch skillet, cook the patties in 1 tablespoon margarine over a medium-high heat until browned on bottom.
4) Turn over the patties and cook in remaining 1 tablespoon margarine over a medium heat until the patties are browned on the other side and thoroughly cooked.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.