- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Liver Pate With Ham Recipe
|Onion||1 , peeled and chopped|
|Butter||2 Ounce (50 Grams)|
|Chicken livers||4 Ounce, chopped (100 Grams)|
|Smoked ham||4 Ounce, chopped (100 Grams)|
|Mixed herbs||5 Milliliter (1 Teaspoon)|
|Brandy||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Double cream||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 910 Calories from Fat 634
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 71 g110%
Saturated Fat 32.4 g161.8%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 585.7 mg
Sodium 1521.7 mg63.4%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.2%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.8%
Sugars 7.3 g
Protein 40 g80.7%
Vitamin A 284.9% Vitamin C 53%
Calcium 8% Iron 69.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a shallow dish and add butter and onion, cook for 3 minutes on power.
2) Stir in chicken liver, herbs, and ham and cover with a greaseproof paper.
3) On power cook for 5-7 minutes or until the meat is tender, stir twice in between.
5) Blend to make it smooth paste.
6) Drizzle brandy, cream, and seasoning.
7) Arrange on a serving dish and top with bay leaves.
8) Melt the remaining butter for 45 seconds on power and drizzle over the pate.
9) Refrigerate until the butter solidifies.
10) Serve with ketchup.