- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Liver Burgers Recipe
|Potato||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tomato paste||3 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 249 Calories from Fat 68
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.5%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.4 mg2.8%
Sodium 659.8 mg27.5%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.8%
Sugars 9.4 g
Protein 16 g31.3%
Vitamin A 923.8% Vitamin C 24.2%
Calcium 9.3% Iron 49.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In an electric mixer, combine onions, potatoes and liver and pulversie twice. Alternatively, use a meat grinder to do the same.
2. Remove on to a bowl, add seasonings and mix well.
3. In a medium sized skillet, heat fat.
4. Drop spoonfuls of ground mixture on to hot fat and fry till evenly cooked from all sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
5. In the same pan, add remaining ingredients and whisk well till no lumps are formed. Bring to boil, while stirring continuously.
6. Add fried burgers, cover and simmer on low flame for 15 minutes.
7. Transfer on to a serving platter and serve warm with rice or noodles.