- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Liver And Bacon Saute Recipe
|Bacon||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Beef liver/Lamb liver||1 1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Beef liver/Lamb liver||1 1⁄2 Pound, sliced thin|
|All purpose flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), unsifted|
Calories 348 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.4%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g23.1%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 482.8 mg
Sodium 641.2 mg26.7%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.29 g1.1%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 40 g79.4%
Vitamin A 574.9% Vitamin C 3.7%
Calcium 1% Iron 49%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a large frying pan and fry bacon until turn crisp. Drain the bacons on a paper towel.
2. Add all but 2 tablespoons drippings from pan.
3. In a paper bag, add the liver slices with flour, salt and pepper. Mix well to coat properly.
4. In the same frying pan, heat oil and brown the liver slices one at a time. Add extra drippings, if required.
5. Return all liver to the pan and place the bacon strips on the top.
6. Cover the pan and steam for 1 minute.
7. Serve the whole dish at once.