- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Live Oak Grilled T-Bones Recipe Video
|T bone steaks||2|
|Greek seasoning||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon (Lee and Perins)|
Calories 785 Calories from Fat 503
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 56 g85.9%
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 169.6 mg
Sodium 380.9 mg15.9%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 2 g
Protein 52 g104.3%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 4.1%
Calcium 1.6% Iron 4.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needgrill
1. Prepare the grill with oak wood and coals.
2. Marinate the t-bone steak with greek seasoning and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Let it sit in the marinade for 30 minutes.
4. Place the t- bone on the grill and grill for 20 minutes or until cooked to your perfection.
5. Once done remove and let it rest for some time.
6. Serve the t- bone steak with mashed potatoes on the side.