- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Little Italy Style Pizza Two Ways Recipe Video
|Pizza dough||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Marinara sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fresh mozzarella cheese||1 Pound|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh basil leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 833 Calories from Fat 639
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 70 g107.4%
Saturated Fat 12.5 g62.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 47.3 mg
Sodium 809 mg33.7%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.6 g2.4%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 19 g37.2%
Vitamin A 8.8% Vitamin C 0.44%
Calcium 34.3% Iron 8.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to desired temperature.
2. Roll out the dough into two individual pizzas working with both the hands to stretch it and enlarge it.
3. Smother the marinara sauce on both of them.
4. Place fresh mozzarella, garlic powder and fresh basil on both.
5. Add the mushrooms on one of them.
6. Place them under the broiler until the crust becomes crisp and the cheese melts.
7. Serve hot.