- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Little Italy Style Pizza Two Ways Recipe Video
|Pizza dough||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Marinara sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fresh mozzarella cheese||1 Pound|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh basil leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 851 Calories from Fat 646
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 71 g108.8%
Saturated Fat 12.5 g62.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 47.3 mg15.8%
Sodium 1042.3 mg43.4%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.8%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 19 g37.2%
Vitamin A 13.3% Vitamin C 2.3%
Calcium 36.6% Iron 11.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to desired temperature.
2. Roll out the dough into two individual pizzas working with both the hands to stretch it and enlarge it.
3. Smother the marinara sauce on both of them.
4. Place fresh mozzarella, garlic powder and fresh basil on both.
5. Add the mushrooms on one of them.
6. Place them under the broiler until the crust becomes crisp and the cheese melts.
7. Serve hot.